Autor Thema: Needed parts for Blitz 300-6 from 1967  (Gelesen 4791 mal)

Jurgen_vdw

• Gast
Needed parts for Blitz 300-6 from 1967
« am: 14. April 2010, 19:26:33 »
I?m a proud owner of an Opel Blitz 300-6 from 1967 1,9. I bought the car in Germany last februari. The engine runs good (6 cylinders in row), only some minor problems with the clutch.

My german is better in understanding than in writing so i preffer to write in english here.

I included 2 pictures in this message that contain the parts that already needed to be changed. On the first picture you see the lower clutchcylinder or what in german is called the kupplungsnehmerzylinder, for that I need the inner bronze part with the rubber sealing (marker on the picture with 1.) and the dust cap (marked on the picture with 2.

I have demounted the clutch (+ gearbox) because it was always getting stuck when the clutchpedal was used. When I took the bearing out of it I saw that the sealing that was mounted in the bearing was broken (see the included picture marked as number 3).

Those 3 parts I need to try to find to get the car moving. I wanted to ask this way if someone have those parts available.

In the nearby future I?m shall be looking also for 2 blue rotating lights and a ?pilon? for a search light. I already have the searchlight only the iron is missing to mount it on the car.

Jurgen_vdw

• Gast
Antw:Needed parts for Blitz 300-6 from 1967
« Antwort #1 am: 14. April 2010, 19:29:12 »
New try to post the pictures on this forum

William

• Gast
Antw:Needed parts for Blitz 300-6 from 1967
« Antwort #2 am: 14. April 2010, 20:19:26 »
Moet je jan even bellen .

War jij nodig heb kost de kop niet .:)

Jan spierings